Where your Hyundai meets the road.
Every time you hit the road, whether solo or with your family, your tyres play an important part in keeping you safe.
And while safety will always be your top priority, we know you also want better handling, maximum comfort, and a genuinely affordable price too.
Competitive prices | Premium quality | Comprehensive warranty
To give you all this, and more, we created the new Hyundai Genuine Tyre Program partnership with Kumho – one of Australia’s most popular tyres, bringing you innovation and quality.
You can see the complete range of Kumho Tyres at Mackay Hyundai now.
Call into Mackay Hyundai to see our new thinking around the new Hyundai
Genuine Tyre range.
Warranty Terms and Conditions.
Hyundai Genuine Tyres - Warranty Terms and Conditions
Hyundai Motor Company Australia Pty Ltd (Hyundai) has partnered with Kumho Tyre Australia Pty Ltd (Kumho) to provide Hyundai Genuine Tyres (Goods). Hyundai may amend these terms and conditions from time to time without notice.
1. The Goods come with a 6 year manufacturer’s warranty against defects from the date of production. This is based on the date stamp on the sidewalls of the Goods.
2. Hyundai and Kumho expressly disclaim all conditions and warranties (express or implied) in respect of any Goods supplied pursuant to these terms and conditions of warranty.
3. If any condition or warranty is implied into these terms and conditions pursuant to any legislation (including, but not limited to, the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and the Australian Consumer Law contained as schedule to that Act) which prohibits the exclusion or modification of any liability under such condition or warranty, the condition or warranty is deemed to be included in these terms and conditions of warranty.
However, regardless of whether such a condition or warranty is included, Hyundai’s liability for breach of these terms and conditions will be limited, in the sole discretion of Hyundai, to:
(a) the replacement of the Goods or the supply of equivalent goods; or
(b) the payment of the cost of replacing the Goods or of acquiring equivalent goods.
4. Hyundai will not accept any claim unless:
(a) the name, identification mark and serial number is still on the Goods (where applicable);
(b) the Goods have been paid for by the customer;
(c) the customer has complied with these terms and conditions; and
(d) the Goods have been returned to an authorised Hyundai dealer or authorised Hyundai service outlet at the customer’s risk and expense.
5. Hyundai expressly disclaims responsibility for Goods which are:
(a) not fitted to standard wheels and rims required by the Tyre and Rim Association of Australia specification or by any other legally binding specification;
(b) damaged by accident or vehicle mechanical faults;
(c) used on wheels and rims out of alignment, damaged or rusty;
(d) improperly inflated or used with substitutes for air not recommended by Kumho;
(e) fitted in contravention of any statutory provisions of the Commonwealth Government or of any State or Territory; or
(f) fitted to any vehicles or derivatives thereof in contravention of Australian Design Rule No. 24 or any other design rule.
6. To the extent permitted by law, Hyundai will not be liable for any consequential loss, indirect loss, economic loss, loss of revenue or special loss or damage that may arise from any defect of a Product.