Introducing 2024 SONATA N Line, headlined by a futuristic interior and exterior restyle and segment-leading new technologies.
More than a facelift, 2024 SONATA N Line revolutionizes the preceding model’s image to further the model’s standout sporty take on the medium sedan.
2024 SONATA N Line debuts Hyundai’s new panoramic curved display, which seamlessly integrates the new-generation 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster and 12.3-inch AVN touchscreen, which now features BluelinkTM connected car services and Over The Air (OTA) wireless vehicle update capability.
2024 SONATA N Line is available with the 2.5 T-GDi powertrain that offers an unrivalled 213kW and 422Nm.
“The scope of change for 2024 SONATA N Line is more typical of an all-new model, and gives our popular medium sedan a striking futuristic image,” said Hyundai Motor Company Australia Chief Executive Officer, Ted Lee.
“With class-leading new technologies headlined by our first-ever curved digital instrument and infotainment displays, BluelinkTM connected car services and Over The Air update capability, the powerful and sporty 2024 SONATA N Line is an alluring package,” he said.
2024 SONATA N Line continues with the single highly equipped N Line grade, to provide a uniquely powerful and capable medium sedan – a combination which has proven popular with customers since the model’s launch in 2021.
| N Line
|8 DCT (Wet Dual Clutch Transmission)
2024 SONATA N Line ushers in additional standard features headlined by the introduction of BluelinkTM connected car services and Over The Air (OTA) update capability to cement the model’s position at the technological forefront of the class.
The key new features for 2024 SONATA N Line include the following:
- Column type Shift-By-Wire (SBW)
- Dual 12.3-inch curved panoramic displays
- Intelligent Speed Limit Assist (ISLA)
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- 6.6” Touch type climate control interface
- Acoustic laminated front glass
- LED ambient mood lighting
- Front & rear USB-C outlets
- LED ‘Seamless Horizon’ positioning lamp
- Dynamic welcome lighting
- Hands-free Smart Power Boot-lid
- LED rear combination light with “H” style lightbar
- BluelinkTM & Over The Air (OTA) updates
2024 SONATA N Line presents a futuristic take on the model’s coupe-like four-door style that captures the essence of Hyundai’s ‘Sensuous Sportiness’ philosophy through an alluring contrast between sharp creases and clean, supple surfaces.
The bold new exterior demonstrates progressive design and embodies sportiness, with a long bonnet and wide frontal treatment headlined by Hyundai’s signature Seamless Horizon Lamp.
The front layout continues the horizontal theme with a wide grille and air intake and hidden headlamps to create a dynamic and aggressive appearance.
A distinctive new H-lighting signature at the rear emphasises 2024 SONATA N Line’s high-tech image and broad stance.
The swooping, spoiler-shaped boot lid, quad exhaust tips and striking 19-inch alloy wheels reinforce the impression, creating the image of a high-performance sports sedan.
2024 SONATA N Line is offered in a selection of six exterior colours across the range, including a matte option for the first time.
The available colours include Serenity White, Biophilic Ink, Abyss Black, Nocturne Grey, Ultimate Red and Aero Silver matte.
2024 SONATA N Line boasts a driver-centric layout that matches its dynamic exterior image while implementing advanced technology in support of modern lifestyles.
In a Hyundai first, 2024 SONATA N Line features a panoramic curved display that combines the 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster and new-generation 12.3-inch infotainment system in a modern and simple dashboard layout.
The display treatment emphasises the cabin’s horizontal theme and expanded sense of space while a touch-type climate control interface applied to the instrument panel enhances the high-tech, premium feel.
2024 SONATA N Line applies a ‘floating’ theme with the application of a column type, shift-by-wire gear selector behind the steering wheel to further the futuristic mood.
The SBW selector allows for a clean centre console layout that provides additional storage space for belongings. A palm rest is created by extending the armrest upwards up to the driver’s palm to provide greater comfort for the driver.
A new steering wheel design featuring a four-dot emblem – morse code for the Hyundai ‘H’ – and the addition of ambient mood lighting complete a futuristic and comfort-focused interior.
2024 SONATA N Line is available exclusively with a dark grey, suede and Nappa leather-appointed interior featuring red stitching and dashboard highlights.
2024 SONATA N Line’s 12.3-inch AVN touchscreen now features Bluelink™ connected car services, which enables app-based features including calendar sync, remote services, find my car, remote vehicle check and more.
Hyundai Bluelink™ and the accompanying connected car services are provided complimentary of charge for the first 5-years of new vehicle ownership and are transferrable to subsequent owners within this 5-year period.
Hyundai Bluelink™: Key Features
|ACN & SOS Emergency Assistance
- Automatic Collision Notification - (ACN) - If a Hyundai vehicle is involved in an accident and the airbags deploy the vehicle will automatically call for help
- SOS button for emergency assistance 24/7, 365 days a year
- Connected Routing allows the navigation route to be calculated by a powerful server in the Bluelink™ cloud.
- The vehicle sends the user-set destination to the server and guides them through the optimal route based on the pattern information that analyses real-time and estimated traffic information.
- The Bluelink™ server-based Voice Recognition service lets users perform functions including searching for information or managing climate control, with natural language phrases such as ‘What will the weather be like tomorrow?’
- The natural-language-based Voice Recognition system accepts simple voice commands for example to conveniently control cabin A/C, radio, & window opening/closing, heated steering wheel, heated/ventilated seats, and other functions.
- The system can also assist with various points of interest (POI) and even search for vehicle settings.
- Valet mode lets the driver set a personal PIN code to override the infotainment system disabling access to all of the 12.3” Multimedia system functions.
- With the Bluelink™ app, the driver can monitor the vehicle status (vehicle location, driving time, driving distance, average and top speed).
- The cloud-based Weather function provides live weather information for the current time, the weather in 3 or 6 hours and can even provide the weekly forecast ahead.
- Bluelink™ enables Google or iCloud calendar users to sync their calendar with the vehicle, even enabling route guidance via the calendar entry location.
- After searching a trip on the app, users can send the route to their Hyundai’s navigation system, ready to go
|Last Mile Navigation
- After parking near their destination users can use the Hyundai Bluelink™ app to continue the in-car navigation experience on foot with Augmented Reality or Google Maps smartphone guidance.
- Bluelink™ lets users remotely lock/unlock doors, start their vehicle, set their climate control temperature, or turn on the vehicle’s heated/ventilated seats and/or window demister
|Remote Vehicle Check
- “Did I lock the car?” If a user forgot, Bluelink™ app will send a push notification to their smartphone to let them know
- Other concerns, such as “Is the boot shut?” or “Are all the windows closed?” are also easily answered via the app
- The app also lets users check fuel level/battery charge and remaining range
- Bluelink™ lets users run a diagnostic check from the app to get a report alerting them if any of their Hyundai’s systems need to be checked (such as tyre pressure, brakes and battery)
|Find My Car
- Forgotten where you parked? Open the Bluelink™ app, touch vehicle icon on the map and you can be guided to your car’s location by Augmented Reality (AR), or you can find the car by sight and sound (Light/Horn)
|Connected Car Services
- Bluelink™ connected car services allows users to find a service station when required to be able to navigate to their destination
- Bluelink™ cloud back-ups let users save their personalisation and vehicle settings and easily transfer them to another car
|Remote Surround View Monitor (SVM)
- Allows the user to check the surroundings of the vehicle by viewing a live feed from the surround view cameras
Over The Air (OTA) software updates
2024 SONATA N Line features Over The Air (OTA) software update capability, which is the next technological milestone towards giving customers a truly connected vehicle experience.
OTA lets users perform remote software and firmware updates for key systems, without the need to visit a service centre.
Benefits of OTA include improving vehicle operations, providing additional convenience to customers, and improving operating efficiency at service centres.
PRICING AND AFTERSALES
| SONATA N Line
| 8 Speed Dual-Clutch Transmission (DCT)
| Option Pricing
| SONATA N Line
|Metallic / Mica premium paint
|Matte premium paint
Note: All prices are Manufacturer’s List Price (MLP) and include Luxury Car Tax (LCT) where applicable. Price excludes dealer delivery and on road costs.
Lifetime Service Plan Pricing
| Service Interval
| 12 mths
| 24 mths
| 36 mths
| 48 mths
| 60 mths
| 2.5 T-GDi
|Cost (incl. GST)
With Hyundai iCare, the joy of buying a Hyundai will stretch well beyond the showroom. This leading customer care program offers a comprehensive suite of owner benefits including; Lifetime Service Plan, 5 Year Unlimited Km Warranty, 5 Year Hyundai Bluelink™ subscription, complimentary Roadside Assist for 12 months on new vehicles, 1,500km complimentary first service, a dedicated Customer Care Centre, and myHyundai – an exclusive owner website. When servicing with Hyundai, customers will also receive a Roadside Support Plan for up to 10 years, a 10 Year Sat Nav Update Plan and more.
| SONATA N Line 2.5 T-GDi 8DCT
| Key specification summary:
|Hyundai SmartSense™ including:
|Electronic parking brake
|LED ambient mood lighting w/64 colours
|-Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist (BCA)
|19” N Line alloy wheels (New design)
|Head up display (HUD)
|Blind-Spot View Monitor (BVM)
|Space saver spare wheel
|Electro-chromatic Mirror (ECM)
|Driver Attention Warning (DAW)
|Tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
|Acoustic laminated front glass
|Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA1.5)
|Dynamic Welcome Lighting (Front/Rear)
|Shift By Wire (SBW) steering column mounted
|High Beam Assist (HBA)
|LED dual projector headlights & LED DRL’s
|Suede & Nappa leather appointed seats - dark grey
|Lane Keeping Assist - Line (LKA-Line)
|LED seamless horizon positioning lamp
|Leather appointed & heated steering wheel
|Lane Following Assist (LFA)
|LED combination tail-lights
|Driver seat - power adjustable - 12 way
|Intelligent Speed Limit Assist (ISLA)
|Auto dusk sensing headlights
|Passenger seat - power adjustable - 4 way
|Manual Speed Limit assist (MSLA)
|12.3” curved multimedia system
|Heated & ventilated front seats
|Parking Collision-Avoidance Assist - Reverse (PCA-R)
|Apple Carplay & Android Auto
|Heated rear outboard seats
|Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist (RCCA)
|Bluelink® connected car service
|Climate control - dual zone (touch type panel)
|Rear Occupant Alert (ROA) - logic type
|Over The Air (OTA) software updates
|Rear air vents
|Safe Exit Assist (SEA)
|Wireless phone charger
|Panoramic glass sunroof
|Smart Cruise control (SCC) with Stop and Go
|BOSE™ premium audio system - 12 speakers
|Power rear sunshade
|Surround View Monitor (SVM) with 3D view function
|12.3" curved instrument cluster
|Smart Power Boot-lid - hands-free opening